9.5.13

The Fitness Routine


I went to Puerto Rico, and threatened to drop a bikini pic. It was a false , empty threat, as I saw the pictures and I was not pleased with the way I represented in my bikini. I don't know if I can ever post it, even in a before and after way. I was "sloppy fluffy" and after seeing the picture, I had a "I need to do better" moment, because bathing suits (especially bikini's ) are truly unforgiving-even if you are a skinny girl.

 photo move.gif
Vacation will inspire you...in a multitude of ways (writing this from KY right now)



As soon as I got home, I started doing:

20 minutes of a routine resistance timed elliptical program: 10 minutes forward and another ten going backward.

I started with 150 crunches, now I am at 300 crunches.

I am completing the squat challenge; which is super intense by the way.

I started with 15 pushups, and now I'm at 50.

Two bottles of water daily

I usually do all of this while watching T.V. You know Multitasking.

I have access to an elliptical in my home and everything else is stuff anyone can do anywhere, which is important for me. It keeps the "laze" from settling in. As if there was an award for laziness, I would probably have someone else pick it up for me

.However, by battling the "laze", I am already seeing results  

I plan on adding two dance classes to the mix: A hip hop or modern class and a pole dancing class. I saw K. Foxx on "The Gossip Game". Homegirl is fit baby.

If you have any additions, suggestions or commentary-let me know.

later.


No comments:

Post a Comment