28.2.14

TNT: Conversations with my Twin

Do  you have a relative/friend who just makes you feel so free to be you that it's like you aren't your complete self when they aren't around? It's like they are your twin?

I have a cousin/ God Sister who taps into my humanity like no other.

 photo original2.gif
I'm like Pop-eye, but she is like my spinach .
 I just feel more able to "do me" when she is around. And when she isn't, I know that things would be different if she was in the building!She emboldens the hell out of me and I ground her; I  still don't know if that is a good or bad thing.
For example:

I can't handle everything by myself and I don't like to bring my "Harlem" out on people and you would think that anyone over the age of twenty five would have hung up their boxing gloves by now-so there is no need to ever have to lay hands on anyone after a certain age, unless you are ignorant...

However, I have fund the world to be full of ignorant people. I majored in psychology and I specialize in calming people down. I don't believe in fighting over silly ish:
  • men
  • money
  • clothing
  • spaces on lines
  • non-purposeful bumping into one another
  • other things of this nature...
 photo tumblr_mj5resxLnI1ql5yr7o2_250.gifBut, sometimes people just stop while they are ahead or put thier hands on me and force me to meet them where they are:








and for the people who don't know me, just because I have some degrees to keep me warm doesn't mean too much if you are out of pocket because:
 photo tumblr_mnukg9BPu81r6fh7po1_500.gif
I am pretty, but I "ain't no punk"!

However, sometimes you are out gunned, and need  to recognize when you need some back up. It's like studying and tutoring, you can't take every test head on/ cold turkey.

 photo tumblr_m87k0wbvoZ1rzsvino1_500.gifMy mom is the military, and you don't call the bug guns out on every situation. She is always on ten like:







 photo clair-yelling-o.gif
 and then I have to hear her mouth, when it's over, like












 photo tumblr_mqxa59cW4M1spogrko1_500.gifSo for the light work, I call my big sister Tierra. All I have to do is pick up the phone and she is there between me and whomever like a flash of light:




and it's like :
 photo 13829246.gif
 Like I said, I am extra emboldened

 photo 13714705.gif
and when it's all over, T makes a mean pitcher of kool-aide , and I watch her like:

 koolaide photo tumblr_macxylM07f1qiz7luo1_400.gif
so we can stay up and talk about everything that happened all night long...and make it funny, even if it wouldn't be to another person who happened to be listening...
 photo 13756958.gif

That's love. 
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment