5.3.13

Panty Gate (The Brewing storm)

Now, it's official, no one can ever claim that I am unfair/ jump to conclusions. Even when I want to just:

 photo tumblr_m4ozktJgkr1r79k32.gif

Even when the other party deserves it, "no 'bout a doubt it"...I don't.



From my prior blogs-you may know that post eviction, I moved in(rather moved some of my things) in with my mother.

I was going to move myself in, but I figured that is a process..
a process to be staved off as long as possible.

I just don't think my mother and I are quite ready to see each other everyday.
I think it's more of a gradual process, for safety reasons.
Though I love her ,with all I have, she's been known to be dangerous...
 photo tumblr_mczamsORZu1ql5yr7o1_400.gif


Also, I had other living options, that were much closer to my job, so I exercised them.

One of these options was my "not so significant other",who is becoming less and less significant by the day...
So, I decided to stay with him, for the nights that I had work (on the couch....ahem).

In any event- Day 4, after I clean the fridge.
Wait, that was an understatement: lets re-begin
The morning after I "deloused the fridge" (adding yet another point to my "I am a martyr, on par with Mother Theresa and 'em" score board)

 I decide to put his stuff in a drawer (as his clothing was on the floor-the drawers, where they belonged, looked pretty empty).

As someone who makes it a habit to not look for "ish I don't like", lest I find it,.I was "very unhappy" to find a pair of big girl panties that I wasn't looking for-especially since they were very cheap, extremely used, not cute and at at XL, not my size.

My face "lookeded like" this:

 photo Cheryl-Cole-sad.gif

Of course, being the diplomatic stalwart that I am, I assumed my "not so significant other" liked to wear women's undergarments. Of all things, this is something I can accept. SO...

I decided to call him (while he was on his way to work) and let him know, that I knew his secret-and could accept it.

However, the conversation did not quite go the way I thought .
He actually told me not to touch his big girl's drawer's; as if I would/ could contemplate doing so without gloves (which he doesn't have) in his house...Dirtbag!
Then he said, "I may explain later, if I feel like it..."

So I was like:
 photo hGCzJ.gif"Clearly, that talk (if it happens) has to occur, in private, so the neighbors won't hear you scream when I kill you. You are out of order..."


Then I thought:
I have a rabbit and two turtles who depend on me, I am not going to jail for you. You aren't close to being hardly worth it...that's why you live in your grandmothers basement and wear women's underwear, acting like some
 photo tumblr_mfcoej28zI1rvn8p7o2_250-1.gif          girl left it there-GTFOHWTBS!



Whatever, because he and I ARE going to Puerto Rico next week,  he IS cooking me dinner everyday this week (after his long work day) , and I am still NOT going to sleep with him...until Jesus reclaims the earth..





 photo tumblr_minx3uYxlm1qahndoo1_400.gif
And that's how it's suppose to be, I  treat them right until they "get wrong" -then I TURN on them like the chicago wind...



Til next time,

-Gentrifried

No comments:

Post a Comment