25.2.13

Puerto Rico; Bikini dreams over Rice and Beans

I am having a major first world problem...most people in Harlem would bring it to the block, but since I have an education and a job now-I decided to bring it to the blog instead. Straight like that!

  photo barbie3.jpg

I am going to Puerto Rico in March with my "not so significant other" (NSSO) , and I need a new bathing suit-perferably white, revealing and tan off-setting!

Here's what I have found thus far (in no particular order):



  1.   photo gromwhitbik.jpg
  2.   photo crobik.jpg
  3.   photo cobluebik.jpg
  4.   photo browncrobik.jpg
  5.   photo bluebik.jpg
I long for the day, when you will be able to upload a digital image of your body and try on the suit online...It's coming, I know it's coming and hopefully before Jesus...

In any event, I may add more, but just tell me your favorite (use the number) in the comments. It would be so helpful.

If I get one, I will post a few pictures of me in them. How narcissistic am I for that..but admit, it's exciting

2 comments:

  1. I think you should go with 1. It's a bit difficult though with all the white models. 1 seems to add some class with sex appeal. You can never go wrong with those two combinations. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at not so significant other

    ReplyDelete