7.2.13

Anatomy of a Blog!

 photo tumblr_inline_mhddw1ZF6u1qz4rgp-1.gif
Here's a rundown on what I will talk about-besides "general ME, stuff",
current events, natural hair, fashion (that's affordable), NYC problems,  people that I know, ish I don't like, books that I have read and loved/ wish I didn't waste time/ a dime on, online dating (grrrrrr), in person dating (more grrrrr) , liquer, lupus and sorry 'arse' government agencies, eviction, housing court (eye roll),  big words of the moment, people and people that I use to know-who wished they still knew me:

Two Categories

  1. Working to make the money
  2. What I do with the money I make from working

Subcategories:
  • Law School
  • Grad School
  • Jail: staying out. (Look, it's hard out here for a B.A. holder)
  • My hair
  • My ipad mini/ sony touch laptop
  • My pets (Wave, Eddie, & Foxi)
  • Lies that bind
  • Children (not mine!)
  • Tutoring (very much like stripping, but remaining fully clothed...)
  • Family (not mine!)
  • Rachet TV (i.e Real Housewives of ATL, Love and Hip Hop, BGC, The Borgia's etc...)
  • T.V (The Good Wife,Smash, Catfish etc...)
  • Restaurants  (Good, bad and the nasty)
  • Recipes (especially baking)
  • Yes, there will be pictures/ Follow me on Instagram @Gentrifried

I will try to keep it concise, cute, coherent and cool (the four C's)...but um yeah, no promises.

It's a blog, Support if you like *_*-Hate if you don't *_*


Always,
T. Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment