26.10.13

Ending=Beginning (finale)

 photo tumblr_mht7b4mz211rg3nneo1_500.jpg

is what my mom said, but when I am hurt...it's personal

So he was like
 photo tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif 


 photo tumblr_mej5zeUBBX1rao0jp.gif


Then after a twenty minute standoff,  stare-off, but no dance off...(shhh he is fat)
he says, "I have to go to work..."


I was like:

 photo tumblr_mg4vlugRPv1rmzrqmo1_500.gif
My workday starts later and I can do it from anywhere, I am a writer-so he should have thought about this before...he knows I can have a volatile personality...(I didn't hide that)

He called my mom (eye-roll)

and I was like:
 photo tumblr_inline_mij9rkjadF1qz4rgp.gif

Then came the phone pep talk, like :
 photo clair-yelling-o.gif
"Get out of that mans house now!"














 but, she was over an hour away....




 He threatened to call the police-on moi! My mom was worried, I wasn't.
 photo tumblr_mf9uni2ADR1rlbtjio2_500.gif
I know who I am dealing with! I wish he would have called the police with all of his weed, and the subsequent paraphernalia lying around like "its ok"...like that ish is legal...
 photo tumblr_lfrcui88uG1qfy2kdo1_500.gif
Sing on me, and I will make sure will do a "miss America routine" on you...
















he also threated to move me-with his hands. I was like:

 photo tumblr_mnukg9BPu81r6fh7po1_500.gif

I may be suburabn, but I "have some hands" as they say in the hood. Honestly, when folks act like five dollars, given to the right person, can't have them snatched out of thier shoes-permanantly, I get even more upset.
 photo 6quPn-1.gif

Then I get a facebook notification that the broad (with whom he had sex) likes my status...I wrote something awesome, but still...








I really just wanted to :                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I wanted to gather  anything I ever got him and :
 photo angela-bassett-o.gif
 photo throwing-phone2.gif


But, when it was all said and done, I walked out and away like:
 photo 13849014-1.gif
 photo tumblr_m5bqc4NoQA1qcwgrvo1_500.gif
It's an empty threat though....I am never going to see her. why would I? I haven't been seeing her. we aren't the same type of person. He was the only thing we shared, and she got him after me.lol

All in all, it started off crazy-his way and ended crazy (on a 1-10 scale: .5) -my way. Honestly, I felt betrayed. Was I wrong?

All my homies (all 3) are like
we love you but...
 photo tumblr_mblw29Am2j1rp4duqo1_500.gif
That needed to be over before it began...and when will you learn, we are your "peoples". #nonewfriends
They are way smarter than me. it's always good to surround yourself with people smarter than you (even if you never listen).

Though this happened in real life, I may need to get off of Facebook, I only have 6 real friends anyway, all of that other ish is me being nosy... and now we have come to the end of this epic tale.

Until next time...
 photo tumblr_m6b1y3LynU1qa3h5eo1_500.gif
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment