25.10.13

Relationships: "How it ended , is probably how it began" (Part two)

He then calmly said he had to go to work...
and I was like:                                                                   
 
 photo f-this-panda.gif
Eff you and your job...



















Why do I have to care about anyone's job but mine? (At this point he had already violated me , by putting my bag outside) So, he was worried... and he should have been because...


 photo tumblr_lo02fc4cch1qgnsrvo1_500.gif
He broke all of them...

and then had the nerve to go on and on about how he was going to be late-for work.
 I didn't care. still don't.
 photo tumblr_inline_mgrirbg9IP1re0jxj.gif
So, I was just sitting on the couch like:
 photo tumblr_mam2wcFH9C1rh76xto1_500.gif  photo tumblr_mhx6ds3Kpl1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

and I wasn't worried about "nothing" because most people don't know me, so ...

 photo tumblr_mcvwddQUfj1rya1vko1_500.gif
and then he said:
 photo tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif

So I said:

 photo tumblr_m9l55p4rQC1rvn8p7o2_500.gif
 ummm, no...






Then it got even more interesting
(to be continued)
 photo tumblr_mhanwvp7jp1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment