25.10.13

Relationship: "How it begins, is how it ends" (part one)


I hate dating.
I have lupus.
Dating takes a long time.
I want to have fun, love, lust, sex and travel around the world before I die.
Not to be macabre. but dating can pose a problem for someone with lupus, who may die in the time it takes to date and therefore wont be able to enjoy the aforementioned...
 photo tumblr_lv57wtXRLg1qhy1c3o1_500.gif
So that was my disclaimer of sorts, so you can know where I am coming from as I describe the events of today in a succinct , but satisfying manner...

 photo tumblr_m9l9lhAvpj1qkod8lo1_500.gif

I was dating someone(The NSSO) that I had met at a party, for a associate of mine and her friend. We stopped dating after a few weeks, however before that, we went to Puerto Rico and on numerous dates. Then I pretty much moved in with him. That was an adventure, aka the third circle of Dantes Inferno. Eventually, I had to leave. For the both of us; so I could be free and so he could live. To my knowledge, we remained friends; kind of like this:
 photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-4160-1365800333-3.gif


So I went to visit him, because  I wanted to keep the "telling of my personal business" consistent , show him he was still in the circle and mostly because I missed him.
  photo vj4s.gif
 Soon, it became apparent that he didn't miss me nearly as much as I missed him-if at all.
But I didn't care, I was like
 photo tumblr_mpbbixeWnP1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Somehow, I found out that he was having sex with the associate's friend ( from the party).
I was upset, because I was under this mistaken impression that we were friends and I thought "hey, if we are friends, why wouldn't you tell me that you are having sex with this person-that I am acquainted with enough for it to be (IMHO) a violation of "girl code". But she isn't really my friend but,
 photo tumblr_meej5gGQQC1qgz9tno2_250-1.gif
Facts:
     photo tumblr_moi60dA6R61rtta3uo4_250.gif
  • This associates boyfriend was shamelessly flirting with me at her birthday party-it was her birthday party as well. I moved away and didn't say anything because I figured he was drunk and it's not about me making a scene. He pursued me and I think she sensed that, because I was shot murderous looks, by her, throughout the evening...I let it ride.


     photo tumblr_lzd4q6uFt01qelvj7o1_500.gif
  • The NSSO made his 'winning play' with me, by "making me aware" that my associate was not under duress,  and I was apparently "blocking" her from "getting it in". He also made me aware that the people, we all came to chill with, after the party, were swingers-pretty much.In short, I felt rescued from a scene that was no doubt about to get sexually deviant...which is fine-for people who aren't me...
     photo tumblr_m7ae3bK2uI1rt93pio1_400.gif
  • So I had to go...After failing to get me to go home with him, he sent me home in a cab-which was nice. I was thinking...while full of champagne




       photo tumblr_mh2xnq2CgW1rv7cdvo1_500.gif
    • He came over the next day, and the day after that and the day after that...(it became a pattern)
    Though the NSSO and I never told people were together, we also never told them we weren't. We were never official -though I met his mom, relatives, best friend, and went out in public etc...He met my mom, by mistake, and she laughed at him all night long. Eventually,

                        I was like:                                                   He was like


      photo tumblr_mgbuwixIzf1qzjqqxo1_500.gif   photo tumblr_mg0ontnw0H1qhu3e7o1_250.gif
    • One of "the people we came to chill with" was his cousin.The NSSO had been introduced to the associate, by the cousin's boyfriend, on the matchmaking tip, previously, but she had a boyfriend at the time and according to him "wasn't his type"
    •  He stated, when we first started dating, "I am not interested in her (associate), and now that you and I are seeing each other, that is never going to happen-clearly it would be wrong, even if you and I stopped seeing each other"
     photo avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif
    Bottom line is : he is a liar, and his ass knew better.

     Personally, I am convinced this is some sort of "nympho conspiracy" game, they have probably been "sexing each other", likely even during the NSSO and I's small window of dating. It's sad that this is what happens when I socialize. Anyhow, as "Bitch" has always been a equal opportunity word in my world.At this juncture,

    it's pretty much: photo tumblr_mqq8whpGDP1ql5yr7o1_500.gif


    Of course, I had to curse him out and do some other things that were not very "ladylike" or indicative of my education level-I blame the rap music...I felt I had the right to. No, we aren't together anymore, but if you ever cared about me or if you respect me, you wont have me walking around in the dark-while this broad smiles in my face...likes my statuses on facebook


     photo O740D.gifSo he then says , "you emotionally blackmailed me into being in a relationship with you" and then  "you took advantage of my humanity" ( a reference to me having lupus) It really took all I had not to go:
     photo 199479371.gif
    Me? Not me?
                                                                                   

    I was Like, "I emotionally blackmailed you!Look.. photo tumblr_mqpcb5zZfL1ql5yr7o1_500.gif 
    how about you were never on my level, even when I am sick....you are the charity, pro bono work I do so i can get into heaven"
    I called him a   photo tumblr_mnkok3bzUQ1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gifHe called me  photo tumblr_mnjk67HVyW1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

    and I did this....
     photo tumblr_inline_mgrirbg9IP1re0jxj-1.gif 

     and that's when it got interesting...
    (To be continued) 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment