14.7.13

My computer was so stolen! What I did.

     With the exception of the first computer, I have ever bought (a second hand mac in 2005), I have abused every computer I have ever owned. So, when I bought my first new computer, and I found out best buy had a insurance option that covered accidental damage,I was like:
 photo tumblr_mh5ulvV7GQ1ql5yr7o2_250.gif












So I bought my computer, had more than a few accidents, then I got more insurance.



However, upon going through the "evicition situation" with Lenox Terrace-my computer dissapeared. It up and walked via some guy I met on the internet...damn these internet men!
*Correction, damn these internet men from Brooklyn (I don't even entertain Bk men anymore)

I was like:

 photo tumblr_mkjwtqsDQN1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
 photo tumblr_mju0hxJCPW1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
 And it was all a "hot mess", because the family that didn't have time to help me pack for my "eviction", certainly had the time to convince me not pull out my "inner thug" , head to brooklyn and met out some "street justice"-I'd probably would have gone straight to jail after. Yet, general principal dictates that even if I never see my computer again, he needed to feel my foot in his ass......that will be one of my regrets...not 'whomping' that ass and letting him know that if you need to steal peoples stuff, you shouldn't be trying to sleep with them=aka date them. He looked so shady (but that's another blog)

I know you are thinking...

 photo Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

I know, "internet men", I agree.
Moving on:
So my insurance doesn't cover anything that walks or is picked up. So in response ..

 photo grammys-2013-gifs-taylor-swift-2-cbs.gif


  1. I changed all of the passwords that I had my browser remember(email, banks, tumbler, subscriptions and  facebook), because I was lazy...(being lazy never pays...)
  2. I made a police report , letting the police know exactly what occured...kind of, because beurocracy can be ...a drag. So I didn't follow all the way through with the report...Even as an upstanding citizen, police stations stifle my spirit.
  3. I went to best buy to get a copy of my recipets to prove that I am indeed the owner of the stolen computer...
  4. I called HP for the serial number and to report the item as stolen to them.
  5. Then , I bought a new computer and let go of all of my pics, and personal writings on the old one-it's probably wiped clean sitting on some Colombian drug dealers lap anyway...so, just like a man that isn't coming back, I had to let go of all of our good times, work and everything we shared...Also, like a man who isnt coming back-I wisely protected myself, monitored my credit report and moved on: I upgraded from an old HP to a Sony Vaio
  6. And....until the next rediculously dramatic thing occurs...  photo tumblr_mi2dhnyGqh1qkod8lo1_500.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment