17.6.13

Homeless : Eating out, but not outside...

Living at home, allows me to eat out a lot...because I save money on things: namely rent.

 photo tumblr_miegu7Nbj01s0jtqvo1_500.png





When I am a regular hungry girl:

Melba's 
They have a mindblowing catfish entree.
Elsies
I love Caribbean food, I am made of jerk chicken and plantains, and theirs are fresh. However, its a laid back venue, the wait staff tqakes its time, and the owners walk through dressed any old kind of way (Harlem!)..not really upscale, though it looks that way and the food is overpriced-for what it is. However iif all you are doing is eating, not going any where after, check it out.
Two Boots 
I was introduced to this place (the one in the villiage) by this chick named Shanika :-) I loved the pizza, but I am a UWS chick.

Lucky's 
LES and 52nd street location.
I love a good burger. The price is right and the service is way better than you would expect. The manager , kirk,on the LES is really nice and he gives free cookies to party people, when it's late.

  photo tumblr_m5p1uvWU0c1qi7ul8o1_400-1.gif

 Restaurants: When I feel extravagant/ I can convince someone to be extravagant.


French: Amieile Wine Bar

Mediteranean:Casa La Femme

American Luxury Food: Robert

Steak Haus:
Keen's (yes, we are on a first name basis) and Ben & Jacks


My friends are like
 photo tumblr_lrd2snkrEH1qaun82o1_500.gif"word, so this is what the underemployed and self described homeless" do on a work night?



 photo tumblr_m9l1e8JRLi1rvn8p7o1_500-1.gif








I respond  like: Hell to the yeah! Pretty and Homeless may be my current reality, but Pretty and Hungry is just the antithesis of the "homeless & haute" movement...so it won't be done:

No comments:

Post a Comment